Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Is this charger appropiated for my lipo battery?

Hi. I have bought a lipo battery (1500mAh) and a charger, but the charging rate of the lipo is 0.5C and the charger delivers 1.6A, so I don´t know if that current is the maximum it can deliver but it automatically adjusts to what the battery needs or if it will spoil my lipo by overcurrent (or even worse, cause a fire). That is the battery and that is the charger.

Can you point to where it is a 0.5C charge rate?

With a 30c discharge one would normally expect to see around 5C.(maximum) but stranger things have been seen.

Charger you have is not really a work of art and although I have used a similar one myself in time of need, not really a recommended piece of gear. Definetely do not leave it unattended while charging and keep it and the battery clear of anything combustable.
A charging bag is a recommendation here.

Somebody asked it there, but it is not mentioned anywhere in the description... I also thought it is a very slow charge rate. They recommend less than 1C, but as I have never charged one of these before I don't know if 100 mA more than recomended is dangerous.

I'd be inclined to think that a 1C charge would be quite ok.
100mA extra would be nothing to be concerned about. Charger probably will not get to that level anyhow.
One way to determine it would be to start the charge and keep an eye on it.
By that I mean feel the temperature rise of the pack while charging.
You do not want to leave lipo batteries charging unattended anyhow.
It is quite normal for the pack to get warm but not hot.
Not very scientific I know but going by all the recommended systems as I said, for a 30C discharge battery one would expect at least a 5C max. rate. This is usually when a more dedicated charger is used (microcontroller unit)
Here is a link to some discussion on the matter.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?690106-2200mah-11-1v-20c-Lipo-charge-rate-question

I'd be inclined to think that a 1C charge would be quite ok.
100mA extra would be nothing to be concerned about. Charger probably will not get to that level anyhow.
One way to determine it would be to start the charge and keep an eye on it.
By that I mean feel the temperature rise of the pack while charging.
You do not want to leave lipo batteries charging unattended anyhow.
It is quite normal for the pack to get warm but not hot.
Not very scientific I know but going by all the recommended systems as I said, for a 30C discharge battery one would expect at least a 5C max. rate. This is usually when a more dedicated charger is used (microcontroller unit)
Here is a link to some discussion on the matter.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?690106-2200mah-11-1v-20c-Lipo-charge-rate-question
Thank you for the information, I will try to charge it on the fire proof bag and check the temperature every few minutes :)