Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Introduction

Hi. My true name is Clive. (User alias FuZZ1L0G1C.) As a 59-year young pensioner, my 40+ year career has included the electrical and electronics fields (mostly industrial environments). However, my true passion since a teen in 60/70's has always been electronics, including anything related to cutting-edge physics or "what-if" analysis. I sincerely believe that no matter how much commercial training and courses a person has attended, you never know everything, due to the wide scope of science and electronics, and the ever-changing research being undertaken in the fields of physics including electronics. Besides formal education up to NTC3 level, then co-sponsored Advanced Electronics courses (PLC etc), my hobby (as addicted enthusiast) has probably taken me beyond this level, due to many years of research and self-teaching via printed and digital media. My fields of interest would probably fill a book, but to narrow it down, computer hardware/software, logic control-circuits, audio amplification and filtration (amateur synth musician), radio circuits, and since recent retirement, rejuvenated interest in large antenna design and theory (for DX'ing worldwide and Aircraft VHF bands) - aeronautics being another passion.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Hi Clive. Welcome to Electronics Point.

Can I send you some paragraph breaks ;-)

Hi Clive - I'm 'new' here myself (ok, signed up a LONG time ago but only recently started to contribute) and we're of the same age - duffers basically :D.

You have some interesting paths to your hobby - I look forward to seeing your contributions.

Dave