Maker Pro
Maker Pro

input from 3 different power sources and battery backup

I need a device that will take input from 110v(home),12v(car),Solar Panel and works as a battery backup with two 7ah gel cell or SLA batteries..

Output would be 12v up to 20A

CDRIVE

Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3
Please draw it. It doesn't have to be a legitimate schematic, just a conceptual drawing.

I agree with cdrive, what exactly are you trying to do? Define 'take input' mostly...

One thing to keep in mind, even with two 7ah 12 volt batteries with a draw of 20A your run time will be measured in minutes, probably under 30...

More Info

If you look at the drawing you will see at the top my inputs 110v, 12v and solar.
I can also add more batteries if needed. I will be running a mini-itx computer with a solid state drive (160 watts) and a ham radio (5-100 watts) depending on what’s needed to make contact. Most of the time this will run off of the car 12v but I need to be able to run off of 110v (generator) when that is an option. The internal Batteries should be able to run the radio on low power for a while if it needs to. Solar is for charging the batteries in down time and running the radio on low power. I will also have outlets for 110v and 12v so cell phones etc... can be charged from this box(when on 110v or 12v I have a 500 watt DC to AC inverter)

This box will be used for emergency commutations.

Thanks of the help
See Attachments

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 161
Last edited: