Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Identify parts and values

Hi. I need to identify some parts and their values. There are tantalum capacitor with marking A106 P187 (i think value is 10uF, but what is P187 ? ) . And other part is like transistor smd package with marking "NOt" and other transistor like part with marking "A69" but number 9 on side (see picture)
21maoav.png
. Please help, thanks !

Yes, Adam, i searched all websites from your resource without any luck... There is only A6 and NO, but without exact third letter or number as i wrote in first post..

I think you will find it's the A6 which is the marking you are after. The other symbol maybe something the manufacture put on there for identification purposes for them. Let me have a look.
Adam

OK so I think it's a BAS16 and being that the other symbol is on it's side so as not to be confused as part of the actual device code. Is either manufacture letter / number, date code (but this is usually 2 digits) or site code where the device is manufactured.
Thanks
Adam

And here is one more..it looks like diode, but it is white and without any marking on in...what is that part ?
o6i5mw.png

davenn

not familiar what a black and white one like that
have you measured it with a multimeter on Ohms ?

With continuity test there are short from both sides, resistance from both sides is 0,03 Ohm, and no capacitance. So maybe this is fuse ? If yes, then how to know rated current and why there are marking like diode on it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
And one more, on SMD transistor-like part there is marking "NOt" . I guess that is TN0200T N mosfet or BFR505T NPN transistor. But how to know exactly ?

Hi again. I have problems with that smd part, marked NOt ( maybe N0t ) . I thougt that there is one of two mentioned parts in #12 post, but now i think i was wrong. Measured all combinations with multimeter, please help identify thata part , thanks !
2dc7be8.png