Maker Pro
Maker Pro

I-pad model Android 9020A (With ATT logo)

I found this gadget in a closet under some clothes- have NO idea where it came from but my wife just turned 70 and is getting fairly forgetful, so it probably is (was) hers. The problem is that it has somehow been "reset" and, even though it seems to work perfectly, it will NOT let anyone get in- message says it needs to be resynced with a Google account that was "previously synced on this device." I've tried entering the Google acct. info. that we have, with no success. Can anyone out there help me get into this thing??? ( We've tried Geek Squad AND the ATT store, no help.) Any help/info would be much appreciated!! THANX!! :)

it seems to work perfectly

can you get to the 'settings' page and delete the Google sync program (after stopping it, clearing its data cache etc)?

It seems to be defaulting to the 'sync' process at startup but should still allow access to other parts of the OS.

can you get to the 'settings' page and delete the Google sync program (after stopping it, clearing its data cache etc)?

It seems to be defaulting to the 'sync' process at startup but should still allow access to other parts of the OS.
THANX 4 the reply- I am at this time unable to access anything because it wants a previously-synced account before it will allow any access at all. Tried my Google acct. info. and that didn't work, so I'm stuck at the moment.
ALSO- there's no SIM card in this thing- would that have anything 2 do with this problem?? THANX AGAIN!!