Maker Pro
Maker Pro

i need help in putting together a sound machine with a lcd control panel

hi

well its a concept at the moment but based on technology that already exists i just need someone who can bring the elements together as i a have no electronics knowledge whatsoever..

Sound Machine helps your baby fall to sleep and stay asleep. It offers 12 high-quality soothing sounds, including lullabies, nature sounds and white noise. You can even use the MP3 plug-in to calm your baby with a customized playlist. There’s a timer option, which automatically shuts SweetSlumber™ off once it has soothed your child to sleep. And should you want to peek in on your little sleeper, the soft glow nightlight will show the way. Night-night, baby!

sorry my initial posts are vague, but i had to tend to the kids but i a m looking to build a similar product to the one described

If you have no electronics knowledge whatever, including programming, it would be like trying to build a race car with no mechanical knowledge.

However, if have excellent programming skills, you might be able to put something together with a Raspberry Pi and an LCD panel with an HDMI interface.

See here:

https://learn.adafruit.com/assets/20915

Bob