Maker Pro
Maker Pro

I need a Wiring Schematic for a 2/12/75 amp charger switch

Duane,
Have you tried contacting Schumacher for price and availability of the correct new switch?

801 BUSINESS CENTER DRIVE • MOUNT PROSPECT, ILLINOIS 60056-2179 •-800-621-5485 • Ext. 322

Sir Duane Jones . . . . . . .

You gave us no model, but is this it ?
That specified part is color marked up on both schema and parts list.
Quite a special little slide switch there, with its 3 positions and do note the cross jumper used on the middle terminals, should you opt to use another switch.
But don't let the marked in ends specified 75 A fool you, as that is being relevant to the secondary of the transformer power handling, and its short time delivered power.
A 10 amp AC rated switch would work fine there and over in the 2 amp mode portion . . . .that little switch end would be asking . . ."Are you turned on yet ? "

STAAAAND WAAAAAY BACK ! . . . . . . .Here it is . . .

NAJr66q.png

73's de Edd

Last edited:
Duane,
Have you tried contacting Schumacher for price and availability of the correct new switch?

801 BUSINESS CENTER DRIVE • MOUNT PROSPECT, ILLINOIS 60056-2179 •-800-621-5485 • Ext. 322

No I have not tried that. I was trying to invent my own switch. However, buying one would be more economical and wiser. Buying one is easy - I seldom do things the easy way.