Maker Pro
Maker Pro

I have found free energy...sorta...

LOL, nice one. Sap I am , I clicked and read it ;)

Well, its not advisable and the news has photos of what is left of the brave that have tried....
I don't advise it, but when I have done utility connections (and in the rain....) I used a rubber mat over plywood on top of concrete blocks to help isolate me from ground and rubber gloves. Being wet probably negated all the extra efforts, but the real trick is to not ground out your tools! :D

I hear sunshine is free energy :p

Harvest some of the blow-hard wind-power coming out of all those Presidential candidates.
Here in Cardiff the hot air generated by our National Assembly members in their debating chamber (siambr) is indirectly used to save energy :). The Assembly building has a cowl on the roof so that hot air rising creates a negative pressure to induce a cool air inflow, thus reducing the energy requirement for air conditioning.
Here's a description.

I have seen what arc flashes can do...it's not a pretty sight. My hair stands on end when I think about it.
You're in the States. Harvest some of the blow-hard wind-power coming out of all those Presidential candidates.

Yes! I knew there was an ulterior motive behind those elections!!! So why does the US owe so much? We should be saving mill...no...TRILLIONS! on energy with as much fertilizer being spread...

Have I broken the law posting about politics, as joking as it is...:oops:

Fertilizer will soon be outlawed, as a major carbon polluter.
As soon as they outlaw cows (methane producers, and environmental hazardous beef producers),
the only fertilizer left in the U.S. will be the figurative kind referenced by bigone5500.
Say, aren't we getting a little off topic here?
I've seen plenty of videos of what goes wrong when guys have their 'friends' videotape them trying to get 'free' electricity from the power company.
Innovation by some make good reading in the Darwin Awards.

Fertilizer will soon be outlawed, as a major carbon polluter.
As soon as they outlaw cows (methane producers, and environmental hazardous beef producers),
the only fertilizer left in the U.S. will be the figurative kind referenced by bigone5500.
Say, aren't we getting a little off topic here?
I've seen plenty of videos of what goes wrong when guys have their 'friends' videotape them trying to get 'free' electricity from the power company.
Innovation by some make good reading in the Darwin Awards.

There are some idiots out there or maybe they are just too naive to realize the dangers of doing such a thing. I know I'd never even think of doing such a thing...other than joke about it as satire to the 'Free Energy' posts.

I was thinking of putting a methane burner on top of every parliament house across the world. we all know most of them are full of.....
problem is when the 2 houses (parties, whatever your 2 opposing government mobs are called) the power surges would have to be catered for