Maker Pro
Maker Pro

How to make FM modulated signal in SIEMTRIX ? how to configure sffm

Hello, please can somebody help me, how to configure signal modulated for fm receiver 88-108Mhz
i have SFFM? but i dont know how to configure? somebody can help me please? thanks

Why are you posting this on 3 or more forums?
i post in this forume and one else, where is the third forum? are you a spy, of what you have with me, what for problem you have? why you give criticism all the tilme, loook here is to help each other, not to give criticism, and spy, i wil like rely to know, who are you, look i dont know so much english i will never let you to do something like this, and i know that you know what is sffm, like you said in the other forum i dont know...……….whats wrong with you

Last edited:
i post in this forume and one else, where is the third forum? are you a spy, of what you have with me, what for problem you have? why you give criticism all the tilme, loook here is to help each other, not to give criticism, and spy, i wil like rely to know, who are you, look i dont know so much english i will never let you to do something like this, and i know that you know what is sffm, like you said in the other forum i dont know...……….whats wrong with you
I and most other people here learned electronics and talk about it on forums in our own language.
You did not learn electronics and you are trying to talk in a language you do not know.
Isn't there a place in your country for you to learn electronics in your own language??

I and most other people here learned electronics and talk about it on forums in our own language.
You did not learn electronics and you are trying to talk in a language you do not know.
Isn't there a place in your country for you to learn electronics in your own language??
Audioguru, i am working, i have 2 dochters and wife and mother and father, i cannot do a lo of thing, i know i speak bad eneglish,but i try the best to speak, but is my hobby, i dont have time to follow english cursus, IS DIFFICULT, if i win loto i gonna take one personal teacher to learn me....:D