Maker Pro
Maker Pro

how to bluetooth interface with microcontroller

how to bluetooth interface with microcontroller
hi..

i m working on some bluetooth project releted to ISRO.

can any bady hepl me how to make interface bluetooth with any controller .........pls

my aim is that i want do two bluetooth talking via two controller is it possible?

coca cola can u explain me how that modul interface with microcontroller ..i mean what is mathod or have any circuite diagram or bloack diagram then pls provid mei ..

They use serial communication, my initial link was actually wrong that is just the break out board, the actual module and info can be found here...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1pcs-Wirele...59?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a74b3519bt

As for how to use them, there is tons of info to be found in a Google search, you can get the basic diagram from that link even though it's in Chinese... And I'm sure if you actually tried there is a English version of that datasheet... Dig around a bit almost all of these cheap Asian Bluetooth modules are identical so it's pretty easy to find info...

yes i saw that but have any idea about it can possible that module is conntect or interface with controller or PIC with lcd..here the LCD is use for output data or msj
indicatror

Well for both this module and an LCD you would be using serial communications... May I suggest you start exploring how to do serial communications with the compiler and PIC you are using... Do you have any programming experience? If not you have a long way to go, find a tutorial on on simple stuff like blinking an LED and work from there... In short learn to crawl before you attempt to run...