Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hewlett Packard Envy 5661 eAll-in-One Printer Dissassembly

HP won't help with this cheap printer.
Friend wrapped a sticky label around the paper-feed path that is not accessible.
Was hoping for an exploded diagram, or somebody who's taken one of these apart before, to tell me how to access the insides so I can peel that sticker off the underside of the paper path.
I know it's a cheap printer, but if I can figure-out how to open it up, I'd like to get that sticker out of there.
(Manual is useless because it's not paper, and HP says they don't have a diagram or service manual)
Anybody got any ideas?

Don't know, generally I just start taking screws out, placing them in a respective position in a piece of cardboard if there are multiple sizes so it looks like it could be difficult to remember which size went where.

Once there are no scews remaining, remembering to check under labels and rubber feet if present, it's time to start prying with a thin knife blade, etc, in case it has friction tabs in the plastic holding it together.

The printer is so compact, fastening hardware is difficult to reach. I Intend (when I find a tool that'll do it), to go in from the top. Unfortunately, the top-mounted scanner lid will not lift all the way up 90 degrees, for me to access the torx-head screws in the back (top) If I could just figure-out how to disconnect the scanner assembly on the top of the printers to access those screws, I'd have a much easier time.
Thanks for the tips, I'll be working on this.