Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Help procuring replacement LCD sreen

I am an idiot and dropped my inflatable kayak electronic air pump and it killed the LCD screen. It looks like a fairly generic piece but I have limited experience in this area. The screen has overall measurements of 91mm x 27mm or so. See photos below. Can anyone here help me identify a compatible replacement? Googling the numbers on the back didn't find it for me.

SharkLCD_Display.JPG

Shark LCD_busted.jpg
Shark LCD_busted2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies, guys. Too bad a generic LCD won't work. :-(

I have contacted the mfg and to my surprise they may offer me a warranty fix even though I dropped the darned thing. Although I may have messed up by pulling the control board. They may want the the entire unit back to repair it... although the board is a really simple plug and play. I have asked them to just send me the board but have not heard back yet.

I am going to make a little rubber weather strip "frame" around the LCD when this is fixed to maybe avoid a next time. The problem is that the boat end of the fill hose does not have a swivel connection so when you twist it on the boat valve it moves the pump. I will need to make sure it is always on the ground.

These pumps aren't super cheap but neither are they an arm and a leg. So worst case I buy another and keep the old one around for spare compressor parts. Such is life...

Last edited: