Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Greetings

hello from sunny scotland.
getting back into electronics after a rather long break...a break of around 20 years is rather long. 20 years...crikey.
just got an arduino uno clone and have various bits and bobs coming from banggood. first project is to build a couple of VU meters with a pair of LM3916s and get my soldering mojo back (bought a new iron as my last one was on loan to someone and i can't remember who).
looking forward to having a nosey around here for some inspiration.
cheers.
col.

Ian

Administrator
Hi Col, welcome to the forums! Ardunios are great fun to play around with :).

Hi Col, good to have you here. Please do keep us posted on the progress of your project, it sounds interesting.
Adam

Glasgee! Do you know of any good places for second hand equipment there? Being 'out in the sticks' I rarely get to attend the likes of boot sales to sift through old electronic 'crap' - stuff that I love to mess with....

Hi Col, good to have you here. Please do keep us posted on the progress of your project, it sounds interesting.
Adam
hi, and thanks. i will start a wee thread once all the components have appeared. design is complete...well on a virtual breadboard anyway.
Glasgee! Do you know of any good places for second hand equipment there? Being 'out in the sticks' I rarely get to attend the likes of boot sales to sift through old electronic 'crap' - stuff that I love to mess with....
there's the barras but don't know what's there these days. i don't have transport so rarely manage a car boot sale visit. there's freecycle i suppose.