Maker Pro
Maker Pro

got a chat idea

hey all. I don't expect much of a response to this but am hoping to get 1 or 2 people that are interested.
I have got a gmail account and google talk and want to know if anyone who is LEARNING the basics wants to team up with me. I was going to go through the tutorials on this site first than expand onto other material. I can also save text chat so I can mail people that miss anything.
I really don't want this to be a major part of my life as electronics is a hobby I enjoy and if it becomes work than that will ruin it for me. but maybe once a month we could arrange for a chat and go over some basics that we have agreed upon.
I will boot anyone being rude though, as it will be about getting as much good info as possible not focussing on one persons problems... if you get stuck I am sure someone on here can help you out if you ask nicely.
If anyone with a bit of experience is willing to help me out by going over a few questions that we cannot figure out that would be freaking awesome too.

Harald Kapp

Although I'm not sure about the use of opening yet another channel, I volunteer as a stand-by supporter.
But mainly I will keep my posts limited to this forum

Harald

the only reason I am doing this is for real time interaction with people who want to learn and may understand something I don't.....like alot of things lol