Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Flashing Display On Controller

Hi wizards, I recently pulled an old Elation Magic 260 DMX controller out of storage after probably 10 or 12 years and decided to check it out for functionality. On power up the display does not light up at all and I am just getting a very dim flash on the top row of characters, nothing else. I scrapped it out and checked the usual suspects on the main power input board (two large caps 16V 1000uf and 25V 2200uf, LM7805, TIP41C) and decided to change them out, along with the BIOS battery (2032) and a TIP42 on the main console mainboard............Still that dim flashing row of squares on the display and nothing else. I've checked the ribbon cable for continuity (that's fine) and posted the voltage readings at the terminal on the console mainboard. Can I get some advice as to where I should check next? Maybe the 16V 47uf SMD caps on the main power input board? I'd be grateful for any guidance just to see if I can get the old girl up and running again.

MAIN CPU CONTROLLER BOARD FW.jpg MAIN INPUT PCB COMPONENTS FW.jpg

I just plugged in to take some readings on the TIP41 on the power input board (Pin 1 ~ 1.688V / Pin 3 ~ 2.279V) and on the TIP42 on the control mainboard (Pin 1 ~ 0.641V / Pin 3 ~ -0.03V). I would think that the voltage on the power input board is too low so I'm inclined to believe that the problem is on this particular board (maybe the SMD caps?). Anyone wants to offer some advice here?