Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Euro Pro toaster/broiler oven thermostat failure

I have a Euro Pro broiler/toaster oven that I really like, but all of sudden the temperature started going crazy and then nothing. The bi-metal thermostat's contact fell off of the bi-metal strip. I have searched on-line for a replacement control with zero luck. Most of these little toaster ovens use this type of control and it hard to believe there is no replacement supplier. I want to find a replacement. I can adapt mountings if needed or even an electronics thermostat to drive a relay to switch the elements on and off would be OK. I need a range of 150-450F, a lower end at 125F would be nice as well. I use it to bake small parts finishes and my wife likes it for small bakes as well. I live in Belize and we try to reuse and repair down here rather then re-cycle. I believe Keensound(?) is the major manufacturer of these types of thermostats in China.

Have you got an appliance parts repair supplier there?
I've never tried to get one on-line, they're readily available at appliance repair shops
where I'm at. (Not Belize).

Not in Belize

Sorry, but not in Belize. If I was in the States, I could buy a new toaster/broiler oven at Wal-Mart for $19.99, but not here. That is why I am rather restricted to find one on-line, order and have shipped to my daughter in Texas who sends it to me here. Heck, we don't even have a Mc Donalds down here. I even saw an oven at a re-sale shop for $10.00. :(