Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Euro 2016

As in topic.

Who will win?

In my opinion Euro will be very hard. There are not weak teams. Even "Outsiders" team like Poland,Hungary or Czech can go thru semi-finals.

Attachments

• CWCzQRBXIAAQJMN-2.png
    CWCzQRBXIAAQJMN-2.png
    88.9 KB · Views: 175
E

End3vour

Favourites in my eyes are Germany, other potential finalists are France, Italy, Spain, England and Belgium (haven't said anything world-shocking here I think). My dark horses are Poland and Switzerland. I don't like this set-up with 24 countries, way too many which takes away the exclusiveness. Teams like Albania, Iceland, Wales, (Northern) Ireland, Hungary, etc are mediocre at best (imho). It's nice for the people from those countries though to have their team present.

davenn

Teams like Albania, Iceland, Wales, (Northern) Ireland, Hungary, etc are mediocre at best (imho). It's nice for the people from those countries though to have their team present.

and the only way they can improve is by going up against stronger competition

personally, I cannot stand soccer, it's so full of Hollywood injuries .... give me the rugby world cup any day and watch real men play hard sport ! ;)

that'll put the cat amongst the pigeons

Dave

E

End3vour

I'm a huge football (soccer) fan but having lived both in Europe and Australia I understand what you mean and I agree as well. Can really do without all those dives etc. What Pepe did in the CL final is just embarrassing!

davenn

Can really do without all those dives etc. What Pepe did in the CL final is just embarrassing!

uh huh

so I see France beat Romania

I have almost totally given up on the rugby league (NRL) been too much crap with the stupid antic of players off-field and some stupid ref antics on-field

moving more and more over to AFL, a really good fast moving game .... the wife bought tickets to a Sydney Swans game tomorro nite at Olympic Park
that's going to be fun, haven been to an AFL game before, just watched on TV

Dave

E

End3vour

AFL is great, like you said it's a very fast-moving game (relatively easy for me to get used to as well, as opposed to NRL, rugby union, cricket etc which basically does not exist where Im from). I haven't been lately but have seen quite a few games in the past. So interesting to see the difference in attitude (coming back to diving). In AFL players rough each other up a bit sometimes and the ref just stands there waiting until they're done and then resumes play. :)

E

End3vour

Should show the Aus flag? Im from Holland originally so the Euros are a bit of a touchy subject. ;)

davenn

Should show the Aus flag? Im from Holland originally so the Euros are a bit of a touchy subject. ;)

well DOH, I didn't notice the extra star hahaha,, yeah an Oz flag, not NZ ... and I got new glasses a month or so back ... maybe they are not good hahaha

OK on Holland

Man i love Holland team ;]]]] It is so sad that you didnt get into Euro. 4 years to heal wounds Orjanie.

Anyway i dont feel confident as Ger to play vs Poland. They can be really danger. Especially we lost to them in eliminations

Man i love Holland team ;]]]] It is so sad that you didnt get into Euro. 4 years to heal wounds Orjanie.

Anyway i dont feel confident as Ger to play vs Poland. They can be really danger. Especially we lost to them in eliminations
We will see tommorow, now Poland is so dangerous :)