Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Electric circuit design

HI every body
I am very happy to be here with you in the great site found in it many people like me very interested in electronic circuit
and i hop you help me in electric design

how can i learn design of electric circuit ?
how can i baled circuit depend on what i need ?
not depend on what is available in market ??
any body know ?? r advice read in book to help me in that ??

A book that often comes highly recommended is "The Art of Electronics" by Paul Horowitz and Winfield Hill.

Another popular author is Forrest M. Mims, III.

Personally, I got into amateur (ham) radio. There is a lot of electronics knowledge to be had, especially if you can get an elmer (a mentor) to teach you. You need a fair amount of electronics knowledge to pass the second exam (the General Class exam), and quite a bit more to pass the third and final exam (the Extra Class exam), which gives you all privileges on all bands.

If you have an idea you'd like to try out, tell us about it, and we'll try to help you out. The more information and the more details you give us, the better we can help you. Also, don't expect us to do all the work. You should try to do as much research as you can to understand what you're trying to do, and to understand our advice.

A lot of people like to learn by doing. So start off at the basics. Learn about direct current flow, resistance, voltage, power, etc., and then try to build a simple circuit from what you've learned (e.g., first, try to build a circuit that will light up an LED. Learn how to choose the correct resistor to keep from cooking your LED. Next, you can try a 555 timer to make the LED blink. And so on, and so forth...)

Good luck, and welcome to the wire world of electronics.

Hi dear, it is difficult to spell ur name
anyway
just be strong in ur electrical fundamental.... then be clear in requirement to design the circuit. eventually you will get some spark to proceed

all the best

Hi dear, it is difficult to spell ur name
anyway
just be strong in ur electrical fundamental.... then be clear in requirement to design the circuit. eventually you will get some spark to proceed

all the best
hahahhah

hi my friend
i am very good in circuit and analysis of electronic , but i want read about design
because the happiness is when you make design as you think and your design work good

A book that often comes highly recommended is "The Art of Electronics" by Paul Horowitz and Winfield Hill.

Another popular author is Forrest M. Mims, III.

Personally, I got into amateur (ham) radio. There is a lot of electronics knowledge to be had, especially if you can get an elmer (a mentor) to teach you. You need a fair amount of electronics knowledge to pass the second exam (the General Class exam), and quite a bit more to pass the third and final exam (the Extra Class exam), which gives you all privileges on all bands.

If you have an idea you'd like to try out, tell us about it, and we'll try to help you out. The more information and the more details you give us, the better we can help you. Also, don't expect us to do all the work. You should try to do as much research as you can to understand what you're trying to do, and to understand our advice.

A lot of people like to learn by doing. So start off at the basics. Learn about direct current flow, resistance, voltage, power, etc., and then try to build a simple circuit from what you've learned (e.g., first, try to build a circuit that will light up an LED. Learn how to choose the correct resistor to keep from cooking your LED. Next, you can try a 555 timer to make the LED blink. And so on, and so forth...)

Good luck, and welcome to the wire world of electronics.
thanks my friend
i know how to doing that
but i am confused when i want choice right capacitor or inductor
( always i am convert capacitor and inductor to resistivity Xc, XL) but i want read about design to be strong in design

by the way any body know how can i change scale of time in multisim ???
i want change scale of time to sure of stability of design
are you now how can i change it ??

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Changing the scale of time in multisim is probably going to tell you nothing about long term stability.

It is unlikely that any of the components in multisim have any modelling of long term drift in values, or even of temperature related variations.