Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Distribution of a 28.8mhz clock to 4 circuits

Hello This is Kushagra from India. I am currently working on a project to time synchronize multiple RTL-SDR's. For capture frequency hopping GSM. I have read that connecting the output of a single TCXO to multiple dongles only works up to 3 dongles due to increased inductance of the circuit. I need to have at least 4 to be time synchronized for my project. How do I do that. I am currently a student of Electronics 2nd year. I tried to figure it out online. most of the circuits use fan out clock buffers. and I don't have much experience working with them.So I am looking for a way to get 4 outputs from a single output of a clock to feed to my clock input of different dongles. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
P.S. Sorry for my confusing manner of writing.

If most of the circuits use clock buffers then it might be a good idea to use one; don't you think? To gain experience with anything you have to at least try it once. There will be lots of information on the internet regarding clock buffers I am sure of that. Have a look and come back with questions if you have any.

Thanks
Adam