Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Control for Speaker

Hi there,
I'm would like to create a controller for a speaker (which I have)
I would like to have 4 buttons (which would each be programmed to a different sound)
I have the buttons as well as a Teensy 2.0 and a transmitter and receiver but i don't know how to make a speaker!
Could anyone tell me what speaker to use (parts for it) as well as help me with the programming?
Thanks,
Ethan

davenn

you generally buy speakers, they are made in factories

speaker1.jpg speaker2.jpg

like those

so tells us a little more

you should google sound recorder devices, to record your sounds onto

Dave

Like what kind of sounds. Do you mean simple beeping sounds that might be created by your micro, or recorded sounds like and MP3?

Bob

I'm making a robot where it has a wireless controller with 4 buttons and each button make the speaker play a different sound inside the robot

I am planning creating a wireless remote controller to go with a speaker (which also needs making)
I am using a Teensy 2.0 USB keyboard mouse AVR arduino board mega32u4 U disk experiment for my remote as well as a transmitter and receiver I bought off eBay
I am looking for the cheapest cost possible for this!
I have 4 buttons for my remote and I would like to know how I can connect them to the Teensy 2.0, as well as connect that to a circuit for the speaker - I do not know what circuit to build!
Also, i need help with programming so that each of the 4 buttons can produce a different sound from the speaker

Last edited by a moderator: