Maker Pro
Maker Pro

can recieve but cant send MMS messages?

hi guys, i have had this phone for awhile(samsung t58g) *i think thats what it is*
anyways it is a straight talk phone and i have the unlimited plan.
But when i tried sending a picture to my friend it kep saying it was sent but she said she had never recieved it.
So i had her send me a picture and it worked fine.
I would call the company but i dont feel like dealing with some guy from india at the moment.
any input would be most appreciated :)
thanks.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Sounds like the mosfet controlling the picture send acknowledgement has gone open circuit.

Seriously, this is not the sort of thing we can help you with.

Answer: her phone cant receive mms: Its amazing how many still cant these days. My sister kept asking me why I hadnt got stuff she had sent - same reason.

Oh and what Steve said: This isnt the place for stuff like that. Maybe I shouldnt have answered :p

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Yeah, totally true. MMS may not work to her phone. The only solution may be to buy her a nice new phone for her birthday, or Halloween, or Diwali, or whatever.

Yeah, totally true. MMS may not work to her phone

And even if the phone is compatible the carrier might not allow it on his/her plan or support it on the backbone...

This was a issue in the US with the original iPhone(s), almost every other smart phone and many dumb ones supported MMS, but the iPhone(s) did not, nor did AT&T's back end until iOS 3.1 was rolled out... It was part of that 'Apple Experience' :p