Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Boot iPhone 4 without battery

Hi everybody.

Actually have iPhone 4 that dosnt get power frome battery because of water damage. If I boot it with USB it dosnt boot restarting every 15 second, but if i connect it to 220 V power it boots but requires iTunes.

Anyone know how to boot iPhone 4 without battery with USB port? I need extract my data. The phone have no value form me, but all my data.....

Sounds like its not getting enough current from the USB port. You could try and get ahold of one of those cables that gives you the power from 2 ports (I have an external drive with one of these cables)

Sounds like its not getting enough current from the USB port. You could try and get ahold of one of those cables that gives you the power from 2 ports (I have an external drive with one of these cables)

Already tried. The problem is not insuficient power. When you connect it to wall it gets power from all 4 cables included in usb and when u connect to computer it only gets power from 2 cables ( other 2 are for data sync).

I know on android there is an app called samsung KIES that allows you to connect to your phone through wifi. hopefully you can find a similiar item on the iphone or borrow someones battery