Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Bluetooth and usb

Hi,
First sorry for my bad english.

I want to know, is it possible to connect a usb cable to bluetooth transceiver.
I want to send data from my phone to the bluetooth transceiver and then the recieved data to other device that is connected with usb cable to bluetooth transceiver.

thanks

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
If you have a USB bluetooth device, this is exactly what you do.

Or do you mean something different?

OK, maybe you do. I can't think of a phone that has a host USB interface, which is what you connect USB devices to.

Most phones are peripheral devices.

I have a phone with bluetooth and a other device (dslr) with no bluetooth but have a usb.
I can't connect two devices with usb cable but I think I can connect with bluetooth.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
You will need a bluetooth device for the camera that does not connect to the USB port on he camera (for the reason described above).

However there are devices built in to memory cards that can do this.

Here is a wifi device which does this.

Whether or not your phone has software that can connect to it is another matter.

There is only a usb port on the camera, I can connect with my pc to the camera and make changes on it, but if I go out of my home I don't use pc, I wont to use my phone. but the phone has no usb otg feature. and I think, if I connect a bluetooth to my camera usb, I can send data from my phone to the bluetooth and from the bluetoot to the camera this is connected in usb.

there are options available to transfer documents and pictures from a laptop/desktop to a phone without the use of a chord. the EASIEST way is to buy a bluetooth DONGLE(i am positive thats what they're called) and use that to transfer items to your phone.
may i be so bold as to enquire the make of your phone?
the reason i ask is I have a galaxy 2 and i can send items to my phone via WIFI.