Maker Pro
Maker Pro

battery in 0%

Is the useful life of the lithium battery reduced when I immediately saw it at 0% or is it reduced if it remains at 0% for many days? my moto g2 discharged at 0%

A lithium battery cell is 4.2V when fully charged, 3.7V for storage or at half discharged power and is 3.2V when it should be disconnected from its load. A lithium battery cell less than 3.2V is damaged and below 2.5V it is destroyed and is dangerous to attempt charging.

Many products have a circuit that displays the percentage of remaining charge. Then 3.2V will show 0%, 3.7V will show 50% and 4.2V will show 100%. You should not store a lithium battery cell at 3.2V because its self discharge might cause its voltage to go lower. Store it at 3.7V for years.

A lithium battery cell is 4.2V when fully charged, 3.7V for storage or at half discharged power and is 3.2V when it should be disconnected snaptube vidmate from its load. A lithium battery cell less than 3.2V is damaged and below 2.5V it is destroyed and is dangerous to attempt charging.

Many products have a circuit that displays the percentage of remaining charge. Then 3.2V will show 0%, 3.7V will show 50% and 4.2V will show 100%. You should not store a lithium battery cell at 3.2V because its self discharge might cause its voltage to go lower. Store it at 3.7V for years.
That described what happend with mine when I searched about it