Maker Pro
Maker Pro

AVR for 3phase generator

Harald Kapp

What do you mean by AVR? The AVR microcontroller family? Or something else?

Do you recognize that a 20kW generator is a dangerous thing to deal with? If you lack experience, it is probably not a god idea to tinker with such a beast. I'd recommend to better leave this to experts.

Regard,
Harald

I am an electrician I can repair and rewind the motors and generators , I have a 3phase/20kw generator with booster/Transformer type Voltage regulator for field supply, I like to update with electronic AVR so please help me how to built (circuit diagram)AVR.
ThanQ

Whenever I ponder about something I use Google. As suspected Googling "AVR generator" confirms it means Automatic Voltage Regulator.
Now, who would've thunk that a voltage regulator could be anything but automatic..?
It wouldn't be a regulator then, would it, according to "our electronic dictionary", or..?
Further refining the Google search brings up this thread that disassembles an AVR, and also provides a link to a manufacturers service manual - with diagrams.
If this is something the OP can use I don't know - since he hasn't been overly informative.

I am an electrician I can repair and rewind the motors and generators , I have a 3phase/20kw generator with booster/Transformer type Voltage regulator for field supply, I like to update with electronic AVR so please help me how to built (circuit diagram)AVR.
ThanQ

ok well then that makes me feel better