Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Any SDR users?

My most recent ham radio purchase was a Nooelec SDR receiver and I've spent more time arranging a decent antenna for it than actually exploring its functionality.

One area that leaves me perplexed is the software choice to run the SDR with. As much as I've read reviews I've not heard from people that actually USE such software so I'm looking for input from anyone who has used such software to get some indication of what they think and, perhaps, get a heads up on what SDR users really like about their software choice.

Anyone?

davenn

I haven't played with SDR for ham radio for many years, back in the days of Softrock

I don't know what is available these days

Bought the Funcube dongle years ago, always afraid that the moment I buy another SDR a better version will come out. Ive since stopped purchases of SDR's

Bought the Funcube dongle years ago, always afraid that the moment I buy another SDR a better version will come out. Ive since stopped purchases of SDR's
LOL - that can happen with any technology these days but it still doesn't stop people going out and purchasing the best that's available at the time.