Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Ainol novo 7 Paladin LCD brightness

Helo.

I have problem with LCD brightness.

In rectangle area, is high pitch noise and brightness goes only to 30%. Something is burned.

I would like to find datasheet for BT=R1 chip.

Attachments

• t_t_dscf2806_2_.jpg
    t_t_dscf2806_2_.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 221
  • t_t_sam_9740_1_.jpg
    t_t_sam_9740_1_.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 197
I can tell you right now that high pitch whining is more likely than not a capacitor

Look at and test the caps, that would be your most likely culprit
this would also help explain the dimness, PWM (if it uses that) would be affected by a cap

It looks like your at the panel of the LCD. Brightness is controlled by the A/D board and inverter. I don't know what voltage your using.

First I would determine if you inverter is working properly. You can run the inverter without anything else attached except the lamps. First determine your voltage required. Some units are set up kinda strange when it comes to the main power in and switched voltage.

Lets say you have a 12vdc input, and a 5vdc switched voltage. You could run this off 1 12vdc power supply and use a resistor to drop down for the switched voltage. This is just a example, you will need to get the correct readings with your meter. Brightness is sent from the A/D board to your inverter. The panel just processes the video.

It looks like your at the panel of the LCD. Brightness is controlled by the A/D board and inverter. I don't know what voltage your using.

First I would determine if you inverter is working properly. You can run the inverter without anything else attached except the lamps. First determine your voltage required. Some units are set up kinda strange when it comes to the main power in and switched voltage.

Lets say you have a 12vdc input, and a 5vdc switched voltage. You could run this off 1 12vdc power supply and use a resistor to drop down for the switched voltage. This is just a example, you will need to get the correct readings with your meter. Brightness is sent from the A/D board to your inverter. The panel just processes the video only.