Maker Pro
Maker Pro

4 Digit 7 Seg LCD Display Datasheet

[mod edit: removed quote from old thread 2015]
Hi all,
I have discovered a 4-digit, 7-segment LCD (40-pin dip). I bought it about 30 years ago but I never use it. Now I have a little project in my mind and I think to use it with its driver (Maxim ICM7211).

Looking on the net I have found a picture of an LCD that seems very similar to mine (BZTN120701-11) but I have no idea about the electrical connection nor have I found any datasheet.

Can anyone suggest to me any idea?

Thank you in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

Harald Kapp

I think to use it with its driver (Maxim ICM7211).
Is that driver part of the LCD or do you mean to connect your LCD to a separate driver IC? IF the latter, how o you know the ICM7211 is the right driver if you do not have a datasheet for the LCD?
I have found a picture of an LCD that seems very similar to mine (BZTN120701-11)
Is that the number of your LCD or of the similar one you found? Outer appearance can be very deceptive. We will need the part number of your LCD.

[mod edit: removed quote from old thread 2015]
Hi all,
I have discovered a 4-digit, 7-segment LCD (40-pin dip). I bought it about 30 years ago but I never use it. Now I have a little project in my mind and I think to use it with its driver (Maxim ICM7211).

Looking on the net I have found a picture of an LCD that seems very similar to mine (BZTN120701-11) but I have no idea about the electrical connection nor have I found any datasheet.

Can anyone suggest to me any idea?
LCD Display Manufacturers
Thank you in advance
first of all thank you